Ardmore- Springdale Civic Association
Neighborhood Association in Prince George's​ County
Est: 1951
Who Can Join?

All residents and property owners of Ardmore and Springdale, who are at least eighteen years of age may apply for membership. Parents of children that attend Charles H. Flowers High School and Ardmore Elementary School may apply for membership.

How can you Join?

By Paper form
Annual Household Membership Renewal by Paper

​​Fillable membership form--- Fill out on your
​computer, print, and mail (P.O Box 7377-Upper
​Marlboro, Maryland, 20792)

Print-out the form-- Print, fill out by

​Pay online
Annual Household Membership Renewal Online​



Membership Renewal